Kart body type help,!!!

As they offer different kart bodies...looking at some pro / cons details on each or best...I run dirt oval 1\8..1\10mile. Have fiberglass , then m&m offer a pro series , aero tuff & super tough bodies...heard they are abs & poly material. I shinny finish other dull...thanks for any help & info... #RACEON

As they offer different kart bodies...looking at some pro / cons details on each or best...I run dirt oval 1\8..1\10mile. Have fiberglass , then m&m offer a pro series , aero tuff & super tough bodies...heard they are abs & poly material. I shinny finish other dull...thanks for any help & info... #RACEON

I run 1/8 mile dirt also and I love the Majestic bodies. You can repair a hole, most scratches, and dents with a heat gun. I ran the first one that I bought for 3 years and could run it still except I want a new body on the new kart I just got. They're not inexpensive but they are worth the money in my mind.

Maybe made by the same company but mine does not have the "MM" molded in the nose that I see on their website. The videos on the website show the same type of abuse taken as the videos I've seen for the Majestic and the shape looks close.

Thanks...what about handking of the kart , limit flex or even cons on if get into back someone or move them heard they have a spring effect ?

M&m super tuff is like rubbermaid garbage can takes a beating and keeps taking more, aero tuff same way pro series is shiny plastic nose can get beat up quick

I think it probably flexes more than a hard plastic body and definitely holds up better than fiberglass. Make sure that you mount it correctly tho'. As far as a spring effect I highly doubt it. While I don't use my kart to move people out of the way after more than one scrape I've come in the pits to find the nose caved in but it was easily pushed out with my foot or using a hammer handle to push it out.

Back