Kart Klassic at Baps Motor Speedway. This is your chance to run a Big Track

renfro1

hi everyone this is Glenn renfro with kart klassic this will be our 20th year but is moved to a new track baps motor speedway because Trailways closed down the date is October the 8th we have quite a large group of classes and a big money events you need to call 443-375-0397 or you can go online to baps motor speedway.com parking is available give me a call and I'll give you prices and locations hope to see you soon. One of our Major sponsors MAXXIS

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_165506296.jpg
    IMG_20220827_165506296.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 92
I am having trouble finding the rules. Predator 375. And you are running the big track not the out back track? Thanks

I am having trouble finding the rules. Predator 375. And you are running the big track not the out back track? Thanks
It's on the big track , the rules are pretty much the same as what you see in the area here 1 exception being I'm pretty sure there MAX RPM on stand is 5200 rpm instead of 5500 rpm, I'll contact Glenn to confirm and post back .

hi everyone this is Glenn renfro with kart klassic this will be our 20th year but is moved to a new track baps motor speedway because Trailways closed down the date is October the 8th we have quite a large group of classes and a big money events you need to call 443-375-0397 or you can go online to baps motor speedway.com parking is available give me a call and I'll give you prices and locations hope to see you soon. One of our Major sponsors MAXXIS
Good afternoon Mr Glenn I paid for sponsorship parking yesterday just wanted to make sure you got it

l looking like it's going to be a beautiful weekend it's registrations in still have some parking left can't wait to see everybody 20th year quite a wonderful amount of time racing love to see you guys race big track

Back