Kart Klassic Trail Way Speedway.October 17,2020

**** REMINDER/CLARIFICATION *******

All air filter( IF you chose to use them ) Must filter from sides only...NO open ended filters...You can tape open end closed to make filter legal...

Also the Clone Walker High-Perforance Filter is Legal as long as the flat side is facing down to the tire or to the rear.

large-filter-walker-angled-6-clone.jpg

TECH
Wire lead seals will be used to seal motors...flatheads,animal & clone......Holes are required for seals..
Holes should be large enough were you can run seal wire thru all holes with your fingers.....Seal have been used for years in all Series and larger events......Seals will Not be used on Predator ClASS... If question ask your motor builder or PM me......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***** WIRE SEAL TIES WILL BE USED....PLEASE LOOK AT INFO BELOW ON WHAT AND WERE HOLES NEED TO BE FOR THE TIES...

Please have holes drilled for wire seals

Holes should be large enough were you can run seal wire thru all holes with your fingers
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Clones

valve cover bolt ( on carb side ) and Carb tab on left side of carb.

Front side cover bolt.( will need a longer bolt in front of block with hole in exposed threads ) or hole in head of side cover bolt next to block rabbit ear....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Animal

Hole in valve cover bolt(on carb side ) and hole in the bolt the holds intake to head( on carb side ) and in the threads after nut that holds carb to intake....

Front side cover bolt.( will need a longer bolt in front of block with hole in exposed threads )

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flathead

hole in top bolt that holds carb to block and hole in head bolt close to carb.

Front side cover bolt.( will need a longer bolt in front of block with hole in exposed threads )

thanks

Last edited:
GAS PIT STOP....

Gas samples for ALL clone & predators with be from Sheetz....Samples will come from Sheetz in Hanover,Gettysburg & Littlestown......The samples will be the 87 Octane Ethanol gas....

These will the standard for the event ........

When is the last day to pre register? It says the 17th but that is the day of the race? Thanks
TEXT OR CALL GLENN,443-375-0397...I SPOKE WITH HIM YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND HE SAID HE ONLY HAS A FEW RESERVED PARKING SPOTS LEFT........THERE IS ALSO FREE PARKING AREA ALSO......YOU NEED TO [PRE-REG TO SAVE THE EXTRA CHARGE.....

When did clones get added to Jr1 Champ, Jr2 Champ and Jr Champ? It was not listed like that a couple days ago or in years past. That's not a fair, last minute change to make for everyone that runs animals. Unrestricted, big pipe clone in Jr Champ?? That is going to screw all your PA boys. They may do that elsewhere, but not in PA jr Champ. And how about all the little champs that already have animals bolted on? Are you scoring clones separate in all those classes?

Last edited:
When did clones get added to Jr1, Jr2 and Jr Champ? It was not listed like that before or in years past. That's not a fair, last minute change to make for everyone that runs animals. Unrestricted, big pipe clone in Jr Champ?? That is going to screw all your PA boys. They may do that elsewhere, but not in PA jr Champ. And how about all the little champs that already have animals bolted on? Are you scoring clones separate in all those classes?
Just pointing out it's not a last minute change been advertised that way for this year since flyer number 1

May have been changed early on BUT NOT last minute, I have 2 flyers here I've had for months and it's listed.
Well that’s a huge change. I haven’t spoken to anyone that’s aware. It must not have been posted everywhere because I have a copy without clone. It’s a big difference. That’s why it was only animals in the past. That’s why BMS runs different plates for little champs. That’s why both PA series only allow animals in JR Champ. It was just fine the way it was.

Back