Kart Parts

Burger351

Does anyone have any recomendations for a good reliable supplier of kart parts? NOT JC SPECIALTY! !! Getting tired of their screw ups!!!

TS Racing in Bushnell Florida. Very knowledgeable, good prices and great service. Also very fast at getting parts to you. if they don't have it in stock they will have their supplier drop ship it right to you . 352-793-9600 or TSracing.com

Rieken's Racing -- http://www.out2win.com Cheaper than a lot of other online shop, online ordering, fast shipping, personal service. I've also used Comet Kart Sales, TS Racing, and Russell and found them all knowledgable and quick. That narrowed it down to pricing.... :)

All these people are good, but I have my doubts that they could exceed Comet kart sales. In all my years of buying kart parts, Comet always had it in stock. Mark Dismore and his son have been in karting a long time. Marks dad, Emerson, (Dis as we called him) was the greatest guy ever in kart sales.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

I have been buying kart parts for years at Dyno Cams! Always good to deal with! Sells lots of parts. Dixie karting is another good parts warehouse!

Back