kart payoff question

please select an answer

im trying to do a poll

who likes to

A: pay 10 pit pass and 20 to race making it 30.00 to race per class with a payout

B:10 pit pass and 5.00 to 10.. to race with no pay outs but just points and trophies

C: doesn't matter either is fine

select and answer and post

A track in Illinois has $15.00 pit pass , no entry fee to race . and they draw 75-90 karts on Saturdays ....... every winner gets a small trophie

I pay $40.00 to race(including $5.00 transponder rental) and the winner gets a small trophy. Excellent kart counts and good hard racing on Sundays.

Not that im any better then anyone else, but im not taking my stuff to a race just to run for trophy. Payouts will always draw karts

we pay 16 for pits 10 to race and payout is one spot for every three karts. That is at Greenwood Valley Action Track.

Why have all the fees. I race at a track it 25.00 to get in and race one class and get a good size trophy and payout on 10 or more karts and that is 1st -3rd on trophies everynight

I would pay more to get NO pay back and just get points and trophies. You can't knock a smile off somone's face when the win the hiesmen or a grammy that night! At least thats the way I feel.

Yeah because no one cares about having fun anymore...

I choose C

IMO if you want to have fun go to your local indoor "fun kart" track, if your looking for competition and you like winning then go to a good paying money show, that's where the sport is going to money will draw karts!

Not that im any better then anyone else, but im not taking my stuff to a race just to run for trophy. Payouts will always draw karts

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just don't get why this is true. The big money races may draw hundreds of karts, but you pretty much know that in most classes, one of about 5 or 6 guys is going to win. If you're not one of those guys, why is the payout so important to you... because if you're not one of those you aren't getting any of it!

It's pretty much the same at any Saturday night show. Each class has a few guys that you pretty much know one of them is going to win most of the time. If you're not one of them, why is a payout so important to you? Wouldn't you have the same amount of fun racing for a trophy?

If you are one of those guys that win frequently, I get it. If you're not, I don't.

B,,,,,,,because every money race I been to I just contribute to the elite 2 or 3 that have more tires and engines and money than I ever will

Back