Kart racer need help

Kart racer need help lost daughter last week and he is 700.00 dollars short on her burial and I was asked to help him by posting on karts sites and see if other racers will help him you can pm me back with questions

$380*raised by*9 donors*in*6 days

Created on September 23, 2014 by

Tina Shipp

410 Friends

Aubrey Lynn Worthey fund

HARVEST, ALFunerals & Memorials

Aubrey Lynn was due October 12th. We went to the doctor wed. sept 17th for our 36 week check up*and everything was great had a heart rate of 162. Later that night I started feeling bad, cold chills, bad pain I knew something was not right. We went to Labor and Delivery Thursday morning to try to figure out what was going on. They tried for 30 minutes to find her heartbeat till they called the Doctor in with an ultrasound machine, I could tell by the look on his face that this was not going to be a good outcome, then he confirmed*there was no heartbeat and she had passed, and it was timed to be induced. Thankful we did get to hold and kiss her before they took her away. This was so unexpected we would be thankful beyond words can express for donations to help with her headstone.

Back