Kart racing movie on Netflix

Was talking to another racing buddy about it....we were to busy critiquing the karting scenes that we completely missed what the movie trailer was even about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kart racing on dirt & road courses in Australia...Seems to be a decent movie so far,watching as i type.
Ok...I just watch the movie Go Karts...lol...I give it a 6 out of 10...kind of corky but like Bob said, the dirt road course was cool, wish there was some around here to race like that on dirt... :)

Therewere a couple others recently . Same thing , its hard to portray the sport in a super entertaing fashion . On a budget . 6 out of ten - pretty good .
The old saying any publicity is good publicity .

Two things that I'm changing after watching the movie!!!

1. washing my karts with my feet!
2. moving to Australia (if its not on fire still).

Moving servers two purposes, 1. dirt road courses 2. you only need to race 3 races and you can be a national champ!

I cut in a dirt road course several years ago and talked about it on here. We didn’t do much with it. Not much positive response here but they are cool. Lots of older road course karts available to make it economical. Check out SA dirt kart titles on YouTube.

When several people watch the same movie the reviews remind me of this quote I've heard. "Who's the prettiest girl at the dance...all depends on who's lookin'." Is it a good movie or not.....all depends on who's watchin'.

I watched/skimmed thru it. The string thing was fantastic and I wish we could try it on a sprint kart. I'm sure it would then relate to dirt oval.

thanks for the heads up on the movie

Watched it over the weekend, was pretty decent. Now my kids want to try dirt road courses lol.

Back