Kart Scene on Youtube

Gimlet

Hey I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I have been posting videos of tracks around North and South Carolina.

But I have been focusing on creating the “Carolina Kart Scene” episodes where I collect track information from here, Facebook and other places and organize it for easy viewing. I mainly focus on the Carolinas and Georgia as I know those tracks the best and personally, I live in Eastern North Carolina.

I have had several people mention about covering other areas or other tracks. So, I wanted to ask what tracks would you like for me to cover and if you have seen any of my episodes what improvements do you see to make the information smoother.

I have been working on my style of delivery and other areas I feel could make the channel better. But I am always open to what information or improvements others may have. Thanks Travis

Looks like a great start to a decent production. Sounds like you're talking from the bottom of a bucket. What mic are you using?

Thanks for the feedback, it is a mic I picked up from Amazon, I have a foam cover on it, but I think I need to build a small box with sounds dealing foam

Hey I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I have been posting videos of tracks around North and South Carolina.

But I have been focusing on creating the “Carolina Kart Scene” episodes where I collect track information from here, Facebook and other places and organize it for easy viewing. I mainly focus on the Carolinas and Georgia as I know those tracks the best and personally, I live in Eastern North Carolina.

I have had several people mention about covering other areas or other tracks. So, I wanted to ask what tracks would you like for me to cover and if you have seen any of my episodes what improvements do you see to make the information smoother.

I have been working on my style of delivery and other areas I feel could make the channel better. But I am always open to what information or improvements others may have. Thanks Travis
Poughkeepsie Speedway does a lot of Champ Kart racing. https://www.youtube.com/@PoughkeepsieSpeedway

I've seen several of your videos. I appreciate the work you do keep up the good work. I like scenes from the pits talking to racers etc. grid shots are cool too.

Thanks but you have me confused with Franks Outdoor Life. Yes he does some amazing videos.
no ive seen both. you have the Kart coming round the corner on an asphalt track as your opening. been subscribed for a while now. you asked what improvements so id like to see more pit and talking to karters

Thank you so much for the input.

When I started the page it was just a way to get the racing videos of my daughter to my parents because the videos were too big to text. But as the channel has changed (due to her retirement from racing) I have been wondering on how to add to the channel. I agree I need to do more grid shots or shots of teams working.

As the interviews, I need to find my spot as Frank and Josh do an amazing job and I don't want to "copy" them. I want to find a way to add to the channel in different ways. When we started racing I found finding race information to be very difficult and why I started "Carolina Kart Scene."

With the off season coming up I am going to dive in and find a way to add to the karting community without just coping another channel.

ive asked frank to come to the Wayne Overton Memorial/Burris Nationals twice now and he always says he gonna try. but never does. I Know Maxxis has the money and owns the Carolinas but we got plenty of good racers in TN, KY GA area running Burris. Barrett Terry, Colby Horner, Jared John, the Neibels, Mike Dickerson, Ty England etc etc there are plenty that can get down here too.

Back