Kart shops in TN??

jwmoore

Just got a new to me chassis and looking for a kart shop in TN to get some stuff before the weekend. I'm needing a throttle clevis and other throttle parts, some weights, tire prep for track and some methanol compatible oil. Anyone know of a place I can find some of this stuff local, I'm in Sparta which is middle Tn area so somewhere in Murfreesburo, Nashville, or Chattanooga would be alright.

Try Paul Holt he can prob get you pointed in the right direction. He for sure has prep and I have a throttle clevis if you cant find one

hi my name is larry i live in sparta we race karts if you wont to give me a call i may have what you need we do tires we also do setups my home number is 739-3515

Thanks guys I found a guy that should have what I need in Murfreesboro, and I might give you a call tomo larry, If I can't get actual kart racing oil what is a good substitute that works with methanol?

what ever you do dont use automotive oil if you dont have any just give me a call i can help you out and also where do you race at and what class thanks larry

I'll be running a flathead until I get my clone broke in It should get here tomorrow. Probably be at Manchester mostly, and some in spring city.

If your racing in spring city give Paul a call. He lives in Riceville and has a lot of experience at spring city. I don't think there's been any FH at spring city this year, it's mostly went clone and predator. Fun track though

Thanks guys I found a guy that should have what I need in Murfreesboro, and I might give you a call tomo larry, If I can't get actual kart racing oil what is a good substitute that works with methanol?

Shaffer oils makes a 20-50 weight and a straight 50 weight oil made for alcohol its $8.00 a qt it has Molly and Zinc in it. I run there gas based oil in my race car and the alcohol based 50w oil in my Limited mod. Most stock car shops sell this oil.

I normally have a few qts of it at the track forsale, just ask for Ralph and everyone there can point you right to me lol. I can also let you in on what I know of that works best out here for prep.

Hope you can make it out,
Ralph Arnold Manchester Speedway Owner
931-409-8514

Back