Kart shops in Tulsa Ok

no1uno55

Are there any kart shops in the Tulsa area? Need a few things and will be in Tulsa Monday and would like to pick them up instead of paying shipping.

Are there any kart shops in the Tulsa area? Need a few things and will be in Tulsa Monday and would like to pick them up instead of paying shipping.
Muskogee Mafia!!! Scott & Jack Pevehouse will take care of anything you need. Thats the one and only Kart Shop around and for a reason!

Bearings, Heims, maybe a seat etc.... I drive a freight truck and have access to the truck during the day for food and such. I always try and check out local business when Im taking hours. Looks like Muskogee Mafia may be to far for me to drive without answering questions about mileage on the truck.

I doubt Car and Fleet has bearings but he has heims, seats would be aluminum kirkey style for a cage kart or junior sprint. Stop in and see him if you need to kill time. Maybe tell him your a kart racer if we get enough Tulsa guys maybe he will start carrying stuff. I've got a used fiberglass chavous seat if you are interest message me. Too small for me(38 waist 220) too big for my kids 55lb

I can get to Scott in 45min and he IS the only kart shop around! The guy said he was going to be in tulsa and if there is one around
Yes, Tulsa not Muskogee, you suggested a person 50miles out of the way. Scott isn't even open during the day. Scott and his family are good people but they aren't in Tulsa.

Yes, Tulsa not Muskogee, you suggested a person 50miles out of the way. Scott isn't even open during the day. Scott and his family are good people but they aren't in Tulsa.
Your right they are not in tulsa but you suggested he go to a Car store. Hard to find many karting parts there.

Your right they are not in tulsa but you suggested he go to a Car store. Hard to find many karting parts there.
Its called car and fleet but its strictly racing stuff, not sure if you have been in to see them but they are directed more towards sprint cars and micro's. If he's wanting to kill time and see a racing store its the only one I know of in Tulsa that is directed towards the dirt track market besides chassis manufactures like Sawyer, Factor 1, Driven, which are all mini sprint/Jr sprint builders. The Jr sprints run the same clutches, gears and brakes and steering components as we do so he has stuff like that. We have Grand Prix but its a drag racing store and they look at me funny every time I have been in.

Back