Kart shops near Harrisburg, PA

ALs kart supply in landisburg, stoudts in carlisle (stoudtskartsandparts.com), marvpower in seven stars, jc specialty in penns creek, bbt starters shop I think is in york. Check with ken on here, racing promoter. He would know more shops closer.

Wanted some clone gaskets and thought I could save on shipping since I was going to be out that way.

Wanted some clone gaskets and thought I could save on shipping since I was going to be out that way.

Ensors would be the closest to Harrisburg and pretty sure would have those, Stoudts would be little further opposite direction check there hours, For SURE Jc's would have them and is best place for browsing along with what ya need, but there another 40 min north of Harrisburg.

Ended up going to Ensors. Nice people. Never went in to a kart shop before. Thought I'd be able to browse over the selection but mostly everything he had was in the part of the shop that he builds his engines in. You pretty much had to tell him what you wanted and he would get it for you. I wasn't really prepared to do that so I didn't buy much. Probably would have bought much more if it was on the wall or on a shelf for me to look at.

Ended up going to Ensors. Nice people. Never went in to a kart shop before. Thought I'd be able to browse over the selection but mostly everything he had was in the part of the shop that he builds his engines in. You pretty much had to tell him what you wanted and he would get it for you. I wasn't really prepared to do that for I didn't buy much. Probably would have bought much more if it was on the wall or on a shelf for me to look at.

That's what I meant when I ask if ya want to browse at all, if so Jc's is the place !!

Roy Ensor in my book is the best, you will not go wrong. I can tell you when I ran Roy’s motors everyone thought that I was cheating, after I went thru tech they sang a different tune some even went and got an Ensor for their kart the next week. LOL…

I basically went to the closest place. I don't race karts but I put together clones for on mini-bikes. Its no big deal.

Back