Kart Track in Butler Mo

They themselves (Parker) will not be running KC and the new track in Butler. KC is for sale. If someone buys it, then it will continue to operate.
Making sure I understand you, Mike P is going to open a new track in Butler MO, KC Raceway is for sale and will continue on if a new owner is found...what will happen to KC Raceway if a new owner is not found? Thx! DR

Making sure I understand you, Mike P is going to open a new track in Butler MO, KC Raceway is for sale and will continue on if a new owner is found...what will happen to KC Raceway if a new owner is not found? Thx! DR
Not entirely sure but I would imagine the land would be sold and repurposed.

I’m sure it will shut down. I enjoyed running it last year but entry prices began to get to expensive.

I heard Butler is running in a couple weeks. But I haven’t seen anything advertised. Is there and address anyone knows of so I can try to get an idea of how big it is on google maps.

Nevermind I found it, The Short Circuit at Electric City Speedway on Facebook. Advertised as 1/8 mile. Looks like they are still working on it and plan to have a practice soon.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I seen a post on fb that they finally got the dirt needed to finish the kart track in place, and now will be working on grading and shaping it into a track and expect to be up and running in a few more weeks....

Back