kartsportmedia question

powerlab

do any of u guys belong to kartsport media? I pay the 5.99 a month and the web site doesnt work anymore..it hasnt in a few months..but they still are takin money out..tks..

If you can't use it and can't get in touch with them I would cancel my subscription. I wouldn't pay for a service I'm not getting to use.

i understand that...what i was askin if anyone else was havin same problems...i like the service and like to keep it if its just there havin problems

The message from Kartsportmedia said to email this address to cancel the subscription... jim@jddmarketing.com

I did that and the fee still hit my card the following month. I think the problem in my case was that I paid for my subscription through Paypal and it was setup for Paypal to send the fee each month automatically. I went to my Paypal account and deleted that automatic payment. I'm not sweating the $5.99 for that one month but hopefully this will get it stopped. I do miss the service. Even though I mainly used it to watch the live events, which haven't been on for awhile, there was still some good info and articles I didn't mind paying for.

Back