Keeping cold air in the trailer with door down

I'm considering those. May try to look for some that a person has taken down and doesn't use possibly.

Always like a lexan door idea also. Hoping someone has some pictures of one they have done

Thanks for that website. They have quite a bit better pricing on the strips. For sure going to consider that method.

I thought about the curtain also. I'm not always going to put from back of trailer. I have had vinyl strips before and they had there ups and downs. The curtains may better suit me. Especially for a cheap short term alternative to get me up and running

I saw an ad on TV for clear plastic patio door covers that had magnets to hold them together in the middle. They showed people and pets going to and fro with little trouble. They were cheap enough to take a chance. Don't have the URL.

I have the clear strips on mine with insulation and paneling on the ceiling as well, I will shut the rear door to help it cool off better on a hot day and come in and out of the side door.

1st is the roof and sides insulated ? most of the heat comes off the heated panels baked by the sun, the cooler plastic strips is very good for doorways in and out most of the time ...........

We have a canvas door with zippers on both sides and a clear window in the center. Works great when it's hot or cold.

I can get some used clear cooler strip next time we change one out which would be a couple weeks, you just pay shipping

Back