Kids Predator Classes?

As the new guy its my understanding the OTB Predator Classes is supposed to be Cheap Racing. But all my local tracks run Junior's with clones.

Wouldn't it be smart to get kids in the Karting Community with a cheap Spec Class?

As the new guy its my understanding the OTB Predator Classes is supposed to be Cheap Racing. But all my local tracks run Junior's with clones.

Wouldn't it be smart to get kids in the Karting Community with a cheap Spec Class?
Theres local tracks who offer Jr Predator classes all over. IMO i dont see a cheaper spec class as smart, sounds more like participation trophy class, not a class you have to work as hard for to improve.
Red, Green, Purple, Blue, plate classes i guess you can kind of say is spec classes all of their own.

Time constraints are sometimes the culprit why tracks combine engines . If a track has a curfew , it makes it hard to run 30 classes in an evening race track . I don't run mine together , but sometimes you may only have a couple per class , so running them together is more logical . I have ran them together before , and scored them separately .

Back