Kinetic

I am going to most likely be on a 2021 Kinetic chassis for next year. Who has a kinetic chassis? And what kind of tracks and stuff do you feel they are fastest on? If you have had a Kinetic in the past 5 years or are on one right now feel free to share your experience with them on here. Thanks

Theres probably no comparison to a new one but I have and older Genesis that I just love. Scaled it when we first put it together last spring and have run it at 8 different tracks, varying surfaces, lengths, tires and banking and other than maybe a camber change once in a while have not needed to adjust the chassis at all. Rolls thru corners nicely.

Alot of fokes running em here in Louisiana and all are front running karts it seems. I had a Laser Momentum and rode on a Exodus one night and it sold me so then I got a Vulcan and hadn't turned back.

I have been on Kinetik sense 2014 when Wesley started, I was the first in my area to have one, now they everywhere around my house. We have always been up front on them, but I will say this, they don't like cross, I cant run the high cross like Wesley wants in them, I am 58 to 58.5 cross or they get tight on you. I have 2 genesis 1 exodus and a Vulcan right now, we run the exodus in UAS and cant ask for better, we run small block open on a 2017 genesis and it does well, we run the clone or predator on the Vulcan.

I have been on Kinetik sense 2014 when Wesley started, I was the first in my area to have one, now they everywhere around my house. We have always been up front on them, but I will say this, they don't like cross, I cant run the high cross like Wesley wants in them, I am 58 to 58.5 cross or they get tight on you. I have 2 genesis 1 exodus and a Vulcan right now, we run the exodus in UAS and cant ask for better, we run small block open on a 2017 genesis and it does well, we run the clone or predator on the Vulcan.
The ones on higher H.P has more to do with not liking the higher cross VS Just the fact of the chassis brand, when you say gets tight I assume you mean they push, for stocker classes add more bite to the tires, I bet they'll like the higher cross.

I run a kinetik exodus in clone class. Karts easy to drive but never feels like it is in track like triton or minecon karts I have drove. It usually feels loose off, opposite of what kartboy described. I feel like it's a free feeling kart although it does always seem stable. Results wise it seems to me they do real well on low bite stuff (slightly better than on high bite stuff).

I run my Vulcan in clone class and I run higher cross I never fill like the kart is going too push. On exit is where I fill it's speed is at cause most karts will slide out of the curve where my Vulcan I can drive under em

I run a kinetik exodus in clone class. Karts easy to drive but never feels like it is in track like triton or minecon karts I have drove. It usually feels loose off, opposite of what kartboy described. I feel like it's a free feeling kart although it does always seem stable. Results wise it seems to me they do real well on low bite stuff (slightly better than on high bite stuff).
The exodus I drove was opposite of what you describing but it had lower cross numbers on it like Kartboy63 installing about

todays karts have a cross that is purposefully too High. if you were to experiment the kart will work with lower cross then it will start doing the opposite with more until you come full circle and the kart will start to respond how the manufacture intended. if this makes any sense. these newer karts are almost overloaded with cross you will have to play at two extremes to see how the kart reacts. try throwing even MORE cross at it and see if it corrects and gets faster. only way to really know. what tires you use Burris vs Maxxis also play a role.
Nall has near 72% cross in his chassis that's 4% higher than the 68% charger recommends. your gonna have to experiment

We scaled mine just for the heck of it, wanted the numbers where it sits right now in case something happens to the kart. Evidently mine doesnt like cross either. We run sbo and it handles great at 55 cross. That being said, I dont remember what tires (or their sizes) when we initially set it up with so that could be the reason its lower than I thought it would be.

todays karts have a cross that is purposefully too High. if you were to experiment the kart will work with lower cross then it will start doing the opposite with more until you come full circle and the kart will start to respond how the manufacture intended. if this makes any sense. these newer karts are almost overloaded with cross you will have to play at two extremes to see how the kart reacts. try throwing even MORE cross at it and see if it corrects and gets faster. only way to really know. what tires you use Burris vs Maxxis also play a role.
Nall has near 72% cross in his chassis that's 4% higher than the 68% charger recommends. your gonna have to experiment
I know some on Vulcan that say they in the 70s on cross, mine brand new out the box, can not get to 70, all the washers up on one side and all down on the other wont get to that.

I know some on Vulcan that say they in the 70s on cross, mine brand new out the box, can not get to 70, all the washers up on one side and all down on the other wont get to that.
Whats your front stagger? what's your Camber? you can also use lead to up the numbers. washers ain't the only way. however you never know peoples scales or if they are level etc etc. I hear people tell a lot of tall tales.. the latest was a stock clone running 90mph on track. lol

Whats your front stagger? what's your Camber? you can also use lead to up the numbers. washers ain't the only way. however you never know peoples scales or if they are level etc etc. I hear people tell a lot of tall tales.. the latest was a stock clone running 90mph on track. lol
How does Donnie get 72 cross I'm wondering

his seat back is over the left rear. the Prodigy has the left frame rail bent over closer to the right than any other kart. the front tires are noticeably wider than the rear track. Im right at 68% on mine and I can still slide the left hub in. They come from the factory with the washers set they way they want them and hubs spaced accordingly. Setting the seat where he told me and the motor mount how he said. After setting the camber with my gauge the kart was within factory numbers.

You got any scale numbers from the genisis?

What about numbers on a 22 Vulcan for Box Stock Predator 350lb. Class. I weigh 165 myself. Will be running one this year with a Ducan on Reapers and grooves some.

Back