Kinetik - Seeing a lot more of them...

mblair007

Whats everyone think of the karts Kinetik is putting out nowadays? I'm consistently seeing more and more of them around and as well as winning. I'm haphazardly looking at a 1-1/4" exodus for next year... Currently on a PRC Recon, but they discontinued them and I'm not sold on a deuce and want more longevity than a minecon would give me (running super heavy).... Interested in info regarding the Kinetik, hows setup? is it pretty responsive to changes? product quality? fit and finish? pros and cons?

thanks!

Customer support is fantastic. Can't speak to the Exodus as we are still on Genesis with our red plater. Wesley is great to work with and has really taken care of us. What area are you in? I would look for a local dealer and give them a ring to find out more about how they are for the tracks in your area.

Customer support is fantastic. Can't speak to the Exodus as we are still on Genesis with our red plater. Wesley is great to work with and has really taken care of us. What area are you in? I would look for a local dealer and give them a ring to find out more about how they are for the tracks in your area.
interestingly enough a guy I know pretty well and see often is running one currently. he's the reason I'm looking at one. he's pretty sold on them. but in my area there aren't any dealers currently.

If you're in the Midwest, Mike Halliburton with Trackside Motorsports in Columbia, MO is a dealer for Kinetik. Mike is a factory driver for Wesley and can set you up with whatever you need. I have an Exodus and run Heavy & Super Heavy. Very responsive to changes.

I have 2-2015s a 2017 genesis and a 2018 exodus, I have been with Wesley sense he started in 2014, we are both Louisiana boys, and I wouldn't run anything else, we have open and SA motors on the 2015s, we run clone and predator on the 2017 and 2018

The Exodus is as good as anything on the market and Wesley's technical support along with the network of racers, dealers, and distributors he has assembled is just as good as the other manufacturers. The kart reacts to chassis and tire changes as it should and is user-friendly from junior 1 to super heavy to even his buggies. Quality and consistency are top notch and parts are readily available through Wesley or myself, as well as many of his other dealers.

Back