King of the Corn

I know for sure that there is a RYWB class for 250 to win... unless I win then the 250 will be divided up between 2nd on back.. And also a JR1 2cycle for 250 to win. Other then that I don't know much. I do believe that NKK posted info for it on their facebook page.

Believe it is set for sept. 25 / 26, they are running a powderpuff looking for somemore people to help sponser classses,contact wes or josh

Please put more details for the powder puff race. I assume it will be ran at the end of Saturday night.
What type of motor, ect? I'm also assuming this will be a fun class for anyone like mom's, sister's, ect that aren't considered someone who is or has raced competitively.

Thank you!!

now that we are bringing the open outlaw/ winged karts, is it both days for us ? or if just one, which one ? checking plans and stuff now. As usual, we had fun Sat night. Thanks again

Friday night is usually just parking and practice. They have in the past ran a couple races that night but usually are bigger classes such as adult clone. Or jr1 clone.

Back