King Tire

the white tire was a test tire there will not be any that thin and i'll get you a exact depth later today

So your saying the white tire should never be seen in competition because it was a test tire only?

Who are the dealers for these tires and who would be the contact for a dealership?

Yes the white tire was a prototype for testing. The MT is orange and has about 70 thousandths. The SR is blue and has the same depth. All the test tires I have seen were orange and blue.

Call
E-Racer @ Enik Sanders 901-388-1559
B & M Karting @ 864-646-3898 Bennie Brown
Paradise Parts @ 843-287-0740 Don Marsh
Custom Parts @ 270-851-3477 Kim Warren

These are some of our dealers that have the newly designed Kings tires.

If this doesn't work please call me at 864-221-7784

Chester Hester

They claim to need no prep or very little by what I was told at providence when they were showing them off in the pits. The same was also said about maxxis and others. Also was told they would be half the price of a maxxis. Only time will tell. If he gets series to go to the king that will be the key, then we will see what they will do. Probably start out prepping one just like you would your maxxis and see how it goes as a baseline.

They claim to need no prep or very little by what I was told at providence when they were showing them off in the pits. The same was also said about maxxis and others. Also was told they would be half the price of a maxxis. Only time will tell. If he gets series to go to the king that will be the key, then we will see what they will do. Probably start out prepping one just like you would your maxxis and see how it goes as a baseline.

Yes prep and there not half price....$42 for them and $56 for maxxis

Back