King Tire

Talking to the guys at Charlotte show they said they were a little slow to take prep compared to maxxis. And they were dur. At 60. And 68

Talking to the guys at Charlotte show they said they were a little slow to take prep compared to maxxis. And they were dur. At 60. And 68

Well I've had 10 set of right and they check after u grind the top of a round 56

And

There not a lot of rubber on them

I seen a few sets of them Willivy...they tend to resemble the unillis...looked to be around 40ths thick..un touched...when in dought goat wipe them and run....LOL

I seen a few sets of them Willivy...they tend to resemble the unillis...looked to be around 40ths thick..un touched...when in dought goat wipe them and run....LOL

If they are even close to the rubber of the old king, which I hope they are not, a goat style track was all they were half good for. Good luck to them for sure. I hope it works out similar to a firestone tire wise. Time will tell.

When Chester brought the prototype tire down to Causeyville Ms., he said the tire that would come to market would be aorund .080 rubber. If that ended up be the case, then there should be plenty of rubbeer to work with. The tire I held in my hands, both mounted and unmounted, appeared to far more favore a Maxxis tire than anything like a Unilli.

He did also state. at that time, the cost of the tires would somewhere in the range of $140-$150 a set.

there is 080 in the center yes they do need prep an that is the retail price you gave on the moree's king an the wholesale on the maxxis he's giving the break to karters an not 30 or 40 tho. $ to the promoters

there is 080 in the center yes they do need prep an that is the retail price you gave on the moree's king an the wholesale on the maxxis he's giving the break to karters an not 30 or 40 tho. $ to the promoters

There yall go.....work the tire from dot to dot. Sound familiar? :)

ok I have one that is brand new cut open in front of me as we speak just so theres no mistake so you know what we have 1/4 in outside the dot on both sides the one I have is 085 there about 090 dead center if that helps thank you over all is about 160th.

Guess they look thin as heck in wear dots to me because they are compaired to say a burris...120 thick in dots new in wrapper....LOL

ok I have one that is brand new cut open in front of me as we speak just so theres no mistake so you know what we have 1/4 in outside the dot on both sides the one I have is 085 there about 090 dead center if that helps thank you over all is about 160th.

Now why would you cut a perfectly good tire in two like that? :D

I said they look close to 40ths...and now you say they are 065ths thick at wear holes...guess I was really close by missing it by 20 thousands....LMBO...cut up another one and measure it out...Mr don...LOL

I check wear holes on 5 sets of right today and there like 39 th to 49 th.....I guess I was the only to get the thin king tires..

Hey guys we had a great week at the King Of Kings Indoor Shootout race this weekend. We had several wins in the open race and of course Joe Warren from Custom Race Products took home the $1500 money race on the Morees Kings tires.

Lots of great feed back. This tire is going to do well especially at $155 a set

Chester

Back