King Tire

Bryan, im not sure, ive heard both ways that his name may or may not be on the new tires.
He has initials on everything he owns just about so the tires may have his initials on them. Guess we will find out soon.

Bryan, im not sure, ive heard both ways that his name may or may not be on the new tires.
He has initials on everything he owns just about so the tires may have his initials on them. Guess we will find out soon.

I'm not sure how it gonna end up but, the tires I held in my hands had Kings Moree on the sidewall. These were test tires. It may not be on there with the forthcoming new tire. It was just the FIRST thing that caught my eye. I was like....."Hmmmmm!!!"

I ran right sides on high bite dirt and thought they worked very well unprepped besides prws. I use the left sides on pavement or indoor left rears.... Only issues I've seen is they come really small and my sidewalls cracked when I stretched them, otherwise a good tire for the price!

I think you will find them to be fair the first time they are ran and then they will start to shrink on you and are very bad.

Theres actually 2 different right side tires, a "red Morees Kings" which is thick rubber, and a "white Morees Kings" which is thin rubber..looks somewhat like a stone.

the red is the mt which is the money tire the blue is the spec tire the white is the one I made decals for trying to get henry to go with that on the mt I think it looks cool let me know what ya'll think o the white tire is thinner it was one of the first ones made had to add some rubber

this tire can not be compared to the first kings they have been redesigned no size problems an there fast 42ea. don't know the math on the inside but I do know a set 450/600/ 2 800's will be $150 hope to have insides in about a week my #843 287 0740 paradise parts THE ALL NEW MOREE'S KINGS

Back