Klean Kan-Any non-affiliated reviews?

SrFan3

I'm thinking of buying one. Just looking for comments and opinions. It looks great, price is right. Thanks

Its a tire wash system in a big plastic can. I seen they sponsored some races so i figured there would be a few opinions on them. We have 2 karts and a some-what fast race night. Im just looking for something to help wash tires faster. I seen the Jones tire washer and Klean Kan

Looks like it wets the tire down then you take it out and scrub it lol. You would think something like that would have some kind of brush right in the tub.

Another trash can with some PVC and a electric pressure washer pump in it... so many of them out there and none worth the money they charge IMO... My rubbermaid tub, simple green and a scrub brush does the trick every race!

Another trash can with some PVC and a electric pressure washer pump in it... so many of them out there and none worth the money they charge IMO... My rubbermaid tub, simple green and a scrub brush does the trick every race!
Pretty much what im doing now, im falling behind with 8 tires.

Small electris power washer is fast . Probably not real handy at the track .
Old cooler full of water drop tire in spin and brush . A little quicker then just a bucket and brush .

Its hard to beat the speed of the upright washers. I figure since i built my own electric kartlift, maybe i can build one of these upright tire washers. If anybody has some part specs or part numbers i would really appreciate it. I haven't figured out what kind of heater is used. Thanks

My guess would be an element out of a 110 volt electric water heater. .
Most likely the screw in type vs the 4 bolt flange type .
Same with pump rv fresh water pump will put out 45 LBS .

Back