Jr 3 (Purple plate) 11-14? Clone Lites # 325 15+

Clone Med #350 15+

Clone Heavy # 375 15+

Clone Sup #400 15+ (driver min #200) AKRA RULES

Class Rules will be out very soon.

Pit Gate Prices will be $12

Grand Stands $5

*Copy and pasted from their Facebook

Looks like we won't be running there unless jr3 is purple plate flathead.

We ran a purple plate flathead in the Jr.2 class last year.
These guys set the standard for me. (I don't get around much) but they will accommodate a group that wants to race. (Just ask the micro sprint guys)

Per their rules, we were allowed to be I think 10-20 pounds lighter with a flathead, against the clones.

They need to mimmick other tracks nearby so that the local racers don't need specific equipment just for their track

Sounds like they have a class for those people too lol. From what I read they will have a property owned predator that you draw a pill for. I assume you bolt it on and race, but this is only our second year, so my knowledge is extremely limited on this stuff. That's the way I read it on their Facebook .

We ran a purple plate flathead in the Jr.2 class last year.
These guys set the standard for me. (I don't get around much) but they will accommodate a group that wants to race. (Just ask the micro sprint guys)

Per their rules, we were allowed to be I think 10-20 pounds lighter with a flathead, against the clones.
You r an purple plate flathead in jr 2 against green plate clones OR purple plate clones. ?

You r an purple plate flathead in jr 2 against green plate clones OR purple plate clones. ?

I copy and pasted these from a Bob's post from last year.

( JR 2 - (8-10) Flatheads (purple plate #250) Clone (green plate #260 open clutch/open pipe) Animals (purple plate #280) Open tire rule - MUST BE A SLICK TIRE. Payout 75% to top half of the field. Trophies top 3. $20 entry.

JR 3 - (11-15) Clone (blue plate #325 open pipe/open clutch) Open tire rule - MUST BE A SLICK TIRE. Payout 75% to top half of the field. Trophies top 3. $20 entry. )

These classes have room for growth, so I'm sure they will take the necessary steps.
Also want to add they switched to a Burris 33 rule last July as well. I'd assume that would be upheld this year. 2022 rules coming soon they say.

Sounds like they have a class for those people too lol. From what I read they will have a property owned predator that you draw a pill for. I assume you bolt it on and race, but this is only our second year, so my knowledge is extremely limited on this stuff. That's the way I read it on their Facebook .
Look at cridersville rules. We run there quite often. IE their age group for Jr classes and what plate they are running. The weight for flathead. They have it setup now as flathead medium when most other tracks have it as flathead heavy

I copy and pasted these from a Bob's post from last year.

( JR 2 - (8-10) Flatheads (purple plate #250) Clone (green plate #260 open clutch/open pipe) Animals (purple plate #280) Open tire rule - MUST BE A SLICK TIRE. Payout 75% to top half of the field. Trophies top 3. $20 entry.

JR 3 - (11-15) Clone (blue plate #325 open pipe/open clutch) Open tire rule - MUST BE A SLICK TIRE. Payout 75% to top half of the field. Trophies top 3. $20 entry. )

These classes have room for growth, so I'm sure they will take the necessary steps.
Also want to add they switched to a Burris 33 rule last July as well. I'd assume that would be upheld this year. 2022 rules coming soon they say.
Motor comparison only that puts you at a significant disadvantage with the flathead

Look at cridersville rules. We run there quite often. IE their age group for Jr classes and what plate they are running. The weight for flathead. They have it setup now as flathead medium when most other tracks have it as flathead heavy
What about fremont,martinville, and route 412 rules. Those 3 have all the same rules. So what I'm getting is you need to change a plate and add or subtract lead from cridersville to stateline?

What about fremont,martinville, and route 412 rules. Those 3 have all the same rules. So what I'm getting is you need to change a plate and add or subtract lead from cridersville to stateline?
No I would need a different engine built because clone plate engines to run properly need to be built to run that certain plate. I have flatheads I could put plates in. But I am a small team just my son and I. I can run a flathead if need be. But their rules are quite vague.

No I would need a different engine built because clone plate engines to run properly need to be built to run that certain plate. I have flatheads I could put plates in. But I am a small team just my son and I. I can run a flathead if need be. But their rules are quite vague.
We used to just switch plates with Clone engine's all the time, never had any noticeable difference still ran up front and could win with whichever plate

At the very most you'll need to change the jetting with the plate.

Back