Kurt Busch

It kind of surprised me that the coverage during the race largely ignored Busch. I realize that he didn't really make a lot of dramatic passes, but his sixth place finish should have at least earned a post-race interview. I think he did himself and the stock car world proud.

Im sure Indycar didnt want any attention on Kurt if he did good. But I guarentee you that if he crashed thats all they'd talk about.

Indycar, mainly there fans have always had a problem with NASCAR. But NASCAR fans have never had a problem with Indycar. Seems like a jealousy issue.

But Kurt did great.

I think he did himself and the stock car world proud.

He did at that! Let's realize that the media doesn't like Kurt and he doesn't like Them (+) for him. If he wore panties w/ 'GO-Daddy' affixed to them, yellow cars would not have even been shown. BTW...post#3 didn't mention that the AMS accomplishment was made WITHOUT 'GO-DADDY'! If the '27' didn't get 'silly', all (5) could have been top-10.

Im sure Indycar didnt want any attention on Kurt if he did good. But I guarentee you that if he crashed thats all they'd talk about.

Indycar, mainly there fans have always had a problem with NASCAR. But NASCAR fans have never had a problem with Indycar. Seems like a jealousy issue.

Ur point does have merit from a 'fan' base that involves 'CLASS'. From an 'Owner' standpoint, ie: Penske, Hendrick, Gibbs, Ganassi, Hass/Stewart...have a certain kind of 'Class', then there's Nascar and Roush.

For his first Indy car race on the BIGGEST stage you can get , Kurt did a simply amazing job !!! I can't wait to hear ol' Robin Miller try to convince everyone it was pure luck and give a million and one excuses he finished where he did instead of giving him his just do . Great job Kurt , I am IMPRESSED !!

I would be willing to bet that little brother tries it in a year or two. Looked to me like Kurts car had enough downforce in it to be comfortable, maybe more than the top 5,since they got away a bit after every caution, but that added a level of comfort that he needed with limited experience in those cars. Overall very good job. John

Ur point does have merit from a 'fan' base that involves 'CLASS'. From an 'Owner' standpoint, ie: Penske, Hendrick, Gibbs, Ganassi, Hass/Stewart...have a certain kind of 'Class', then there's Nascar and Roush.

Roush doesn't need your support. He has Ford.

He got his post race interview, He just had to wait until he was done in Charlotte.
Long day at work that's for sure.
not a real fan of KB but a 6th at Indy is impressive !

I'll be willing to bet that the next one that tries the double will be named Kyle ... Whether its Larson or Busch is the question.

Back