Kyle Larson fired by Ganassi racing.

I'm sure CreditOne and McDonalds said "either he goes or we go".

Chastain to the 42, sponsors come back

It's what happens when a person or an organization sells it's soul to corporations. Nascar sold it's soul a long time ago, and drivers get rides according to the $'s they can bring to the table.
The corporation giveth, and the corporation taketh away. It all depends on the impact to their "Brand", and how it affects their "shareholders".

It's what happens when a person or an organization sells it's soul to corporations. Nascar sold it's soul a long time ago, and drivers get rides according to the $'s they can bring to the table.
The corporation giveth, and the corporation taketh away. It all depends on the impact to their "Brand", and how it affects their "shareholders".
Its the price one pays to be popular. If some nobody said something like this no one would care because no one would have been watching. I have no doubt things like this and worse get said on a weekly basis when they are travelling, but if a tree falls in the forest…

Perhaps he can have a future in alternative amateur eSports:
dragster-hero.jpg

Perhaps he can have a future in alternative amateur eSports:

He will have a future alright, and it will be kicking everyone's ass in a sprint car. He won't make the Nascar $$ but he will have more fun. I never was a fan of Tony Stewart until he gave nascar the finger and bought the allstars. I have talked to him, very very briefly, he is a normal dude that gets **** done. I wouldn't be surprised if he put Larson in a car.

Nascar is a joke. They was asking motorcycle racers to drive for them 3-4 yrs ago.lol ya got car drivers all over the country wanting to drive and they are trying to recruit street bike racers to drive.i dont watch it no more.

He will have a future alright, and it will be kicking everyone's ass in a sprint car. He won't make the Nascar $$ but he will have more fun. I never was a fan of Tony Stewart until he gave nascar the finger and bought the allstars. I have talked to him, very very briefly, he is a normal dude that gets **** done. I wouldn't be surprised if he put Larson in a car.
Larson owns a 2 to 3 car WoO team already. I believe he has Carson Macedo lined up to drive for him, but those guys swap rides a lot.

After being fired by Chip Ganassi Racing for using a racial slur during an iRacing event in April, Kyle Larson is returning to the racing world. According to a report from NBC Sports, Larson will participate in Friday's World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series at Knoxville Raceway in Iowa.

After being fired by Chip Ganassi Racing for using a racial slur during an iRacing event in April, Kyle Larson is returning to the racing world. According to a report from NBC Sports, Larson will participate in Friday's World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series at Knoxville Raceway in Iowa.
Thank God, "Young Money" should never leave it. Run the outlaws, kick some tail, take names, get some championships.

Back