Kyle Larson fired by Ganassi racing.

What a thin skin, political correct world we live in. The man made a mistake, get over it.
I can only imagine the fun Larson is having racing back in sprint cars, especially with all the b.s. in nascar now.
Right? Stewart runs over a guy and kills him and catches less flack than a guy using a word.

Outrider

Well, Larson finished 2nd last night at Williams Grove on the opening night of PA sprint car speedweek; I'd say he's having fun, as it's no disgrace to finish 2nd to Lance Dewease, no matter how much you want to win. :)

And he has 8 more chances at 5 more tracks coming up....

jaymancds

Premium User
Right? Stewart runs over a guy and kills him and catches less flack than a guy using a word.
Not exactly but ok. If I remember correctly, Smoke was under investigation criminally for like 6 months, then in a civil suit for a few years. Ended up settling for some gawd awful amount of money not too long ago if my memory serves me well.

tecbigdog

Premium User
What a thin skin, political correct world we live in. The man made a mistake, get over it.
I can only imagine the fun Larson is having racing back in sprint cars, especially with all the b.s. in nascar now.
Ahhh Yes, The old 'Political Correctness' bull crap. For those of you that don't know the definition of Political Correct, it is: Trying to pick up a Dog Turd by only touching the clean sides. As for the mistake part, the jury is still out on that... Keep up the winning and having fun Kyle. You got out just in time.