Kyle Larson?

I like this guy, he seems to me to almost be a throwback to earlier times, but somehow I failed to hear or see how he got into Nascar via the "Drive for diversity"? Is that true?

Wow, I had no idea, really special , considering what our Government did to his ancestors during WWII. Even 'tho it was a different time and there was considerable hysteria created after Pearl Harbor, that only got much larger as the war went on. It's only fitting that some compensation was finally given to them 50 yrs. later.

I like this guy, he seems to me to almost be a throwback to earlier times, but somehow I failed to hear or see how he got into Nascar via the "Drive for diversity"? Is that true?

That's funny......Almost sounds like a way for Nascar to get government grant or tax break. I'm pretty sure he comes from the same mold as Tony Stewart or Jeff Gordon - run 100+ nights per year in everything you can physically drive (open wheel) from the time they take the diapers off.....:)

Looks like a race car driver to me. Could have won Chili Bowl, but got in war with a father and son team. I think he would come out on top with a little more patients.

Wow, I had no idea, really special , considering what our Government did to his ancestors during WWII. Even 'tho it was a different time and there was considerable hysteria created after Pearl Harbor, that only got much larger as the war went on. It's only fitting that some compensation was finally given to them 50 yrs. later.

Wow... Really... What about what Japan did to everone else during this period and before? Not to just the USA either.

Wow... Really... What about what Japan did to everone else during this period and before? Not to just the USA either.

Jack's not talking about what Japan did, he's talking about what we did to Japanese Americans, American citizens here in the US, at the start of world War II.

I've seen Larson race a 410 sprint here in central PA a number of times - he's the real deal, coming up the same way Ken Schrader, Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart have. I'll miss seing him race around here if his Nascar career takes off as it looks like it will, but I'll be happy for his success.

Back