Lack of hemis

Does anyone have a connection that can settle this debate? Are they done or not? The 60363 is still an option when ordering online, but you can't order it.

Relying on what someone at a store tells you seems nonsensical to me. I've talked with 6 different stores this week. One guy says they are never getting them again. Another says it's a gap in production the other 4 didn't even know there were two different styles.

I do know, because multiple stores have told me the same story, that they don't order a particular model. They just take what is delivered to them.

I was at my local store on Monday, they are completely sold out. I was told by the lady when I asked her to check stock "we have nothing within 100 miles of Delaware currently" the gentleman standing behind her who I'm assuming was the manager told me "the distribution center is empty of 69730 and 60363 currently, your looking at 3-4 weeks". I've tried 3 times since Monday afternoon to contact the 800 number (distribution center) and have been on hold for over 2 hours unable to get thru to a live person. I've also sent two different emails to customer service with no reply. I know for a fact that if you call and order 69730 you aren't guaranteed to receive 69730, I've seen that with my own two eyes.

I was at my local store on Monday, they are completely sold out. I was told by the lady when I asked her to check stock "we have nothing within 100 miles of Delaware currently" the gentleman standing behind her who I'm assuming was the manager told me "the distribution center is empty of 69730 and 60363 currently, your looking at 3-4 weeks". I've tried 3 times since Monday afternoon to contact the 800 number (distribution center) and have been on hold for over 2 hours unable to get thru to a live person. I've also sent two different emails to customer service with no reply. I know for a fact that if you call and order 69730 you aren't guaranteed to receive 69730, I've seen that with my own two eyes.

I have talked with customer service a few days ago. They really don't know anymore than the local store does. When you try to buy online they just put whatever is available in your kart regardless of what model you choose on the website. If the 60363 was discontinued, I would think they would remove it from their site altogether.

There are many disruptions to supply. It is amusing during this heath crisis, so many are beating the drum only buy from these nations boycott that one, unless of course it is something I want. The world has changed itwill not go back to normal until there is an effective vaccine. Patience is required.

if ORDER online the 60636... will get whatever the picker/packers pick.... a small engine in black box. i specifically ordered 60636 and got the NON HEMI engine (sigh), went to store, swapped it.. then, i thought that i read here, that the NON hemi head is not a bad head and at higher lifts does not have the coil bind issues of HEMI or the CANTED valves running into piston at higher lifts and .030" piston to head clearance. Have Dremel (WEN) will port... but no matter what... port wont flow more than the ID of the intake valve seat MINUS valve stem (5 mm) x .85 (~85%?) losses due to turbulence in /thru the port, yes?
And your carb bore is what? Thats the smallest spot.

Just picked up a Hemi Predator from one of the local Harbor Freights yesterday. Out of the 4 around me they were the only ones in stock. One of the stores said they had 50 of them come in and one customer bought 22 of them.

I work logistics for HFT part time and the Hemi is still being made. Best time to look in store is Thursday and Friday when the truck comes. The motors go straight to the floor before doors open and there’s always people waiting right at 8 to swoop them up.

Our local HF store has not had any on their stock truck for 2 weeks now. I'm being told the same for a few other locations.

Back