Lake Village (US 41)Roll Call! class question

Good evening, my boys and I have been running champ karts at LV for years. my oldest boy is making the switch to flat karts. we recently picked up a chassis and were wondering what class we should shoot for. With the upcoming swap meets im sure there are deals to be had on engines however I don't want to invest in a motor that may not bring many other karts. any suggestions? who plans on coming out and with what?
Thanks!
Dana Garton

Good evening, my boys and I have been running champ karts at LV for years. my oldest boy is making the switch to flat karts. we recently picked up a chassis and were wondering what class we should shoot for. With the upcoming swap meets im sure there are deals to be had on engines however I don't want to invest in a motor that may not bring many other karts. any suggestions? who plans on coming out and with what?
Thanks!
Dana Garton

So guy's can confirm your options what age is your Son ?

Is the place going to be racing every weekend ?was thinking of getting a kart together to get back into racing would be a clone heavy.

With the swap meets coming up how about some kind of class structure for people that want to put a kart together

It looks like there is gonna be enough karts to run adult predator, clone, animals and flat heads. Idk who is coming out for the kid classes yet

If we can help anyone with flatheads, animals, or LO206s, give us a holler.
We'll have tons of stuff with us at the swap meets (Lebanon & Peotone.)
If anyone needs something specific brought to the shows, give us a holler ahead of time.

Glad to see that 41 has a schedule and will be back running regularly again.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

If we can help anyone with flatheads, animals, or LO206s, give us a holler.
We'll have tons of stuff with us at the swap meets (Lebanon & Peotone.)
If anyone needs something specific brought to the shows, give us a holler ahead of time.

Glad to see that 41 has a schedule and will be back running regularly again.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
brian, so far judging by this post maybe I should look towards a flathead?

It looks like the guys with flatheads posting above is running super heavy weight. Which is 400 pounds usually. I'd check with whatley and see what they are bringing and planning on running

Back