Larson

Pure raw talent. Probably still hates the lower power package but he is on a roll.

Oh and Mr. H gonna have sponsors lined up ready to spend to be on that car.
There is a part of me that hopes he goes and wins the championship, and in his post race interview he says something along the lines of "Thank you for banning me, I'm the best thing that happened to Nascar since Dale Sr, I officially retire" and then flips off the tower.

I know it wont happen, but it would just make me happy.

Sorry, 6th start.. 5th finish...
He will do better tomorrow im sure .. but 5th in the mix of the best dirt racers in the business is pretty darn good

And now it's PA Sprint Car Speedweek (10 races in 10 days), and Kyle showed up for race #4 on Monday. Finished 3rd on Monday, and the best race within the race, by far, was his battle with the car that finished 2nd, the 2 of them dueling for the latter half of a 30 lap race. Tonight he won. It's great so see him back here in south central PA running a sprint car, and we'll see how long he sticks with Speedweek before he has to go back to NASCAR.

Past Speedweek Champions

Fred Rahmer - 13 (1992-1995, 1998, 2000, 2003-2006, 2008, 2011, 2012)
Greg Hodnett – 5 (2002, 2009-2010, 2013, 2018)
Lucas Wolfe – 4 (2007, 2014, 2017, 2019)
Lance Dewease – 3 (1997, 1999, 2001)
Keith Kauffman – 1 (1996)
Steve Smith – 1(1991)
Stevie Smith – 1 (2015)
Danny Dietrich - 1 (2016)
Kyle Larson - 1 (2020)

And now it's PA Sprint Car Speedweek (10 races in 10 days), and Kyle showed up for race #4 on Monday. Finished 3rd on Monday, and the best race within the race, by far, was his battle with the car that finished 2nd, the 2 of them dueling for the latter half of a 30 lap race. Tonight he won. It's great so see him back here in south central PA running a sprint car, and we'll see how long he sticks with Speedweek before he has to go back to NASCAR.
Pretty sure he said he was only running 3 or 4 shows.

Williams Grove tonight, Larson won't be there but should be good racing... im all set to spend the evening watching on DirtVision... but the Outlaws are on, too :-/

Attended the Williams Grove race tonight, which makes 5 of the 8 (so far) Speedweek races I've attended; good race, but it will be hard to top the Monday night race between Kyle and and Robbie Kendall for the last 15th laps to settle 2nd and 3rd - I may never see one better than that. And to top it off, as soon they got to victory lane, Kyle jumped out of his car and ran over to Robbie and they congratulated each other for the great, close racing. Kyle is a class act, and it's too bad he couldn't be there tonight.

Iowa Speedweek is drawing near.. I always say that one year I plan on attending every event.. won't be this year.. the crowds and long walks still get to me, adapting to my new physical challenges... ive started dabbling in getting our micro sprint going again... and spectating from home a lot...
When we ran winged karts, we kicked off Speedweek several times.

Back