Last batch of Honda GX670 engines available

Paraprop

Hi
I got the opportunity to reserve engines out of the last batch of 100 units of HONDA GX670U TAF engines brand new from HONDA Japan factory.
Anyone interested, let me know. Those engines have no limiter and the cylinder head is similar to the GX390 engine. Raceseng GX390 roller rockers can be used on it.

The present model GX690 is equipped with RPM limiter and the head is cast to the cylinder so difficult to modify / tune

HI Paraprop, haven't seen you on here much lately. About how much for 1 motor to Colorado?

Hi Freezeman, Yes indeed not so much active anymore on this forum as the Honda section went quiet.
Actually for this engine, I was rather addressing eventual engine builders who could buy a larger lot of them because shipping a single engine would not be viable cost wise. This is the last batch that Honda got. For those who don't know these engines, they are compatible with GX390 valve train parts and the piston can be exchanged against a flat top GX270 piston to increase compression. Further by getting the GX620 conrods, it is possible to make use of metal bearings. Raseng roller rockers double springs and an Isky cam grind will really waken them up in a very durable manner.
The GX690 which has now superseded them got a digital rev limiter integrated into the ignition and the cylinder head is cast together with the cylinder. Therefore the GX690 engine is way more difficult to be tuned up.

Typical applications are mover racing, long tail boats (for duck hunting in the swamps), powered paragliding trikes, Golf karts...

Back