Last chance for UAS to let WKA know we are serious about getting 20 karts to Charlotte June 22nd, 2019

Hoppy

I've been informed that we are not going to be included on the Charlotte Dirt race schedule this June 22nd and 23rd. We all need to let WKA know that we will be there. These tracks are expensive to rent so they schedule the clases they think will bring the most competitors. They were willing to make an exception on the Maxis tire rule but we need to Gaurantee 20 karts or we aren't going to be in the show. Call WKA or post something here that says you intend to race Charlotte. Should be allot of fun and a huge crowd to show off our great sport and our Unlimited karts!

https://www.facebook.com/Carolina-U...3tpOBY44gFivXNEgjeIFJ8_99f6di6UVXAjZT-eWNMMw-
Here is current pre entry list:

1. B. Meacham

2. E. Seay

3. T. Hollifield

4. J. Gilbert

5. S. Chavous

6. D. Hunsucker

7. N. Hatton

8. M. Grady

9. C. Sanders

10. J. Cope

11. J. Stotts

12. E. Schriefels

13. Wayne Howe

14. Hoppy

Last edited:
sorry, Hoppy, but already have a ticket to Spain for June 11 and I can't take the chance of delaying my trip for 2 weeks with no guarantee of racing. I will try to race onJune 8 in Florida. Are you gonna be there? I might need to book a hotel in advance though.

sorry, Hoppy, but already have a ticket to Spain for June 11 and I can't take the chance of delaying my trip for 2 weeks with no guarantee of racing. I will try to race onJune 8 in Florida. Are you gonna be there? I might need to book a hotel in advance though.
I've just gotten off phone with Micharl Tetreault. we are in for both Days at Charlotte...6/21 & 6/22! Let the other UAS guys know. Thanks, Hoppy

Back