Latest and greatest kt pipe??

Bones

Im entering a race that will be in march. I have to blow the dust off my stuff as it has been in storage for 4 years. Should I stick with the tried and true L-2? We used a Buller KBDO last year there and it seemed a little off. A really short flex connection to get the revs we wanted. Winners and leaders had L-2.

Whats the story on the cre pipe?

Bones

It depends on what track you are going to, they all make different power bands. There isn't necessarily a "pipe to beat". They area all great pipes, just for different situations. The KBD0 isn't necessarily a good pipe for KTs. Around here, the KB-DM is a great pipe, couldn't hurt to give buller or Larry Killam a call and see what he thinks for your situation.

I have a buller kb-dm with matching header like new. I'll sell for $75 shipped if interested, new, this sell for over $150

I have a buller kb-dm with matching header like new. I'll sell for $75 shipped if interested, new, this sell for over $150

jump on that deal, set flex 9-9 1/4 and leave alone. set the clutch 10,6 to 8, gear for your track and if you got a strong motor you won't have any rpm issues.

I plan on doing a few street races (Lone Star grand Prix, Rock Island Grand Prix) some road racing.

If your looking for a great low and midrange pipe Kermit has the kby-97 agin. It requires a lot of intake timing added but will scream on a 1/5 or shorter track. Hits so hard at 9,500 to 14,500 it is unbelievable on a kt100. Run my modified kt on alky and love the pipe,but you need to use the matching heddar to get all the umph out it.

Back