Laurens county speedway 5-23-15

carlwilliams

Regular racing with the regular payout-----transponder fee is in your $20.00 entry fee---open at 4--on track by 5:30==race at 6:30--gone by 9:30--10:00.

BEGINNING MAY 30 THE ELECTRIC WILL BE $9.00--YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE IT, YOU CAN BRING YOUR GENERATOR LIKE YOU DO AT ALL OTHER TRACKS AND LISTEN TO THE NOISE. GAS THIS MORNING WAS $2.55 GAL AND GOING UP THEY SAY.

ALSO AFTER 2 1/2 YEARS THE BLACK SEAL MOTORS WILL COST $175.00, RACE READY WITH THE NEW SEALS, YOU CAN GO TO HF AND GET ONE AND WE WILL TRADE IT FOR A READY MOTOR FOR $60.00, IF YOU HAVE A L/C/S HEADER THE COST WILL BE $45.00.

CALL OR PM ME FOR FREE PARKING,

I wish that would work Tyler but it may be rough to make everyone buy a new one and it would take a bunch of engines. Would like to see all the old ones checked and then resealed if legal. Make sure there aren't any swapped cams or carbs or anything like that. I got a new one on Sat and man that thing is sealed!!

We just bought one two weeks ago with light company type seals. So are we good or what we gonna have to do?

Nothing changes====the motors that we do now have the new seals on them thats all---yours is the new type seal---you can get in it with a little work, but you will have a h---- of a time getting them back on

We just bought one two weeks ago with light company type seals. So are we good or what we gonna have to do?

Not too butt into Mr. Carl's business (too much) it sounds like you have the one with newer seals like I have. If you got it from Mr. Carl then you're good, he takes care of making sure they're race-ready, legal, and sealed. It's the older used ones out there I'd be leery of getting...

Back