Laydown Enduro Frame

frame 1.jpg

Looking to sell this new chassis that has been sitting in the shop for a few years. Was built jigged off a CKI JK-2as a template with a few minor changes. Frame is TIG welded and includes everything pictured with steering shaft kit, spindles, steering upright, and axle cassettes.
This chassis still needs a good amount of fabrication and parts but definitely a good start if you have the time to put into it. I already have too many projects and lack of time so hopefully someone can take this kart over and give it the attention it needs.
Asking $500 and can bring to Pittsburgh at the end of the month. Please message me is there are any further questions.

Attachments

• frame 2.jpg
    frame 2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 73
Where are you located? I'm in NC, but have a friend in Pittsburgh who is thinking about another laydown...

I used to take 13-14-15 down from NY to 80 and come across... I'm not sure if he's serious, but I'll inquire and go from there. I'd enjoy building it back up, but I'm in NC... Maybe you could ship it to me via greyhound! LOL

I used to take 13-14-15 down from NY to 80 and come across... I'm not sure if he's serious, but I'll inquire and go from there. I'd enjoy building it back up, but I'm in NC... Maybe you could ship it to me via greyhound! LOL
I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue to get it down there. Open to offers..

Back