left front durometer

tapler24

Does the left front tire durometer really matter as much as the other 3 or should I just keep it softer than the right sides??

I wouldn't put a brick hard left front on but ive ran rs punchin 65 and lr punchin 66 and lf punchin mid 40's.

Chop Cutz
Venom Juice
Porkchop,
812-447-3306

Ill typically run a LF about 3-5 points softer than my right side tires. Its not the most important tire on the kart by no means but if its too soft it will still lose bite and create more drag.

I do the same as Chris, 3-5 points softer, but have used one that was as much as 15 points softer than the rest also. My rule of thumb has always been that the hardest tire goes on LR, then the RR is a point or 2 softer, then RF is a point softer than RR, and LF is the softest one of them all. So my sets would be something like 60 LR, 58 RR, 57 RF and 54-55 LF just as an example

i keep rights the same, then do what zach says, LR is hardest, LF is softest. the RF usually ends up a few points softer on its own, i swap the rights back and forth after awhile for wear purposes though.

gonna run the 75 lapper at bearcreek this weekend and then I'm gonna try ace speedway out......riverside keeps cancelling due to the rain

gonna run the 75 lapper at bearcreek this weekend and then I'm gonna try ace speedway out......riverside keeps cancelling due to the rain

Maybe we will see you at riverside then.
Going to liberty this weekend.
Been thinking about trying ace sometime.

Back