leopard 125

jake17j

Have a complete leopard tag setup for sale. I have no history on it as I took it in on trade planning to try it on my son's winged kart. Change of plans so looking to sell . It's the older version and has a broken starter other then that it's all there including pipe, wiring harness, mount,hoses, pump and radiator 500 obo

little more info I have dug up from questions that have been asked, no I have not heard it run but I did turn it over with a drill and it does have spark and good compression, was also told it was a 54 bore

I never asked Dan. My plan was to run it at Kamrar to test my chassis design so I wouldn't have to be push started. if it doesn't sell that's what I'll still use it for now that I had somebody back out on a cage that I was 95% done with

there was a sudam a couple years ago that was legal there. 2 of them, actually .. different years, I dont remember them running against each other. As long as they were under 135cc. I talked to Dan way back, a year or so before we bought our Honda, I had bought a PCR 116cc and wanted to run it. Dan kind of indicated at that time as long as it was stock stroke, and under 135cc, we were good. I think he indicated, and its been a long long time, that the stroker crank was lumped in w/ big bore kits. But I cant imagine the Sudams were stock stroke. They make a neat lil stroker 135 package

Anyway. I think it is legal at ECS, but nowhere else that I could find, which is why I bought/ built the Honda

Back