Let's see those 2020 kart wraps ;)

We placed our order through Hub Print Shop. Paid via Paypal last Sunday. Sill haven't got any artwork or any communication. Is this normal for wrap process? Kinda wish we went to another wrap company. IDK. What is your experiences? Just curious.
From what I've heard its pretty normal with who you mentioned. I'll just say good luck!

Last edited:
We placed our order through Hub Print Shop. Paid via Paypal last Sunday. Sill haven't got any artwork or any communication. Is this normal for wrap process? Kinda wish we went to another wrap company. IDK. What is your experiences? Just curious.

I would say its not the normal i ordered mine thru gkg and had a proof in 2 days

Screenshot_2019-04-03-10-03-17.png

gkartgrafixonline.com has the best customer service in the business and their wraps look pretty good too....;)

If you call Hub, he’s about 3 weeks out on designs. Will be worth the wait, but he is super busy this time of year.

If you need graphics quickly, check out Trevor from Dynamic Designs. He’s located in ND, but has Facebook and messenger. Sent him my number and name of sponsors. He designed all the art work and received in 2 weeks. Design, graphics, and shipping ALL for under $75.00. YOU CANT BEAT THAT. Fastest turnaround I’ve ever had.

If you need graphics quickly, check out Trevor from Dynamic Designs. He’s located in ND, but has Facebook and messenger. Sent him my number and name of sponsors. He designed all the art work and received in 2 weeks. Design, graphics, and shipping ALL for under $75.00. YOU CANT BEAT THAT. Fastest turnaround I’ve ever had.

That’s why I don’t do much artwork anymore, I like the simplicity but that’s a lot of work/effort for $65. Not worth turning my machines on 🤦‍♂️ Or the negative feedback because it “doesn’t look like Scott Lynn”.... the price reflects what you get, then go pay him lol 😂

That’s why I don’t do much artwork anymore, I like the simplicity but that’s a lot of work/effort for $65. Not worth turning my machines on 🤦‍♂️ Or the negative feedback because it “doesn’t look like Scott Lynn”.... the price reflects what you get, then go pay him lol 😂
Agreed. Start up shop though looking to get his name out there. Will say this, the vinyls came yesterday and they’re better quality than I have paid hundreds for over the past few years. I didn’t know you did wraps Kyle.

We sold our printer last spring, still have a regular cutter to do layered vinyl with though. Like I said I don’t really do much anymore because of time and pricing. Think the best winter I had I did 20 bodies, anymore I generally do 1-2 karts a year all local random calls. Also did our dirt modifieds last year real real basic.

We get our kart next week. ;) We are using Hub's Print Shop. Placing our order this weekend(y) We will post pictures in a couple weeks. Good luck to all this year.
You paid with pay pal should be no problem getting a return .

Back