Let's see your race trailers . . .

mike97760

Site Supporter
Did you you 4 lights(2 per side) off the back of the trailer or just 2? i almost think 2 on each side would be overkill.
It may be overkill indeed. Havent actually used them at a track yet and would almost gladly shorten them and use just 2 lights.

mike97760

Site Supporter
from seeing lizard lit specs and watching their videos you can see these brand boxes piled up. these lights look and match the specs. i'm pretty sure this is what they are using. Grab some 1' emt conduit from hardware store and some flag pole holders and you should have the same setup for way cheaper. I'm considering trying it out next season.

https://www.amazon.com/Barrina-Integrated-Daylight-Warehouse-Workshop/dp/B07G2Q4VZN/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=35SLSWYAK7F1A&keywords=barrina+led+shop+light+40w+5000lm&qid=1637199392&sprefix=barrina+led+shop+light+40w,aps,230&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzQTkxMDNZMlhZRzBEJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzc0NjgwMVRCTzJGUUJPQzRXQSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDAxMDI5MzlJVjIyMldLMUpKOSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
Those are the generic ones I got.