Let's see your race trailers . . .

I am also putting some trailer accessories in there and a tire rack and a roller for the generator so I can slide it out of the compartment because it has a place for the generator on the side of it. My dad is putting some better tires on it for 15inch wheels to make it drive better. They are some beefy highway tires with a lot of tread surface and we are putting another sway bar from the hitch to trailer tongue so it will help sway. It has such small tires and stuff that it doesn't tow great and it is so light it gets blow around even when we tow with the 3500hd that is a dually.

We quit hauling our air compressor and hoses around about a year and a half ago in favor of a battery powered tire inflator. Walmart has them for less than 45 bucks and we have never really needed more air than that. No regrets, Holds a charge good, easy to find because its a butt ugly bright green color..

We quit hauling our air compressor and hoses around about a year and a half ago in favor of a battery powered tire inflator. Walmart has them for less than 45 bucks and we have never really needed more air than that. No regrets, Holds a charge good, easy to find because its a butt ugly bright green color..
Well I use my air compressor for more than just airing up tires, I use the blow gun end and occasionally the air drill and impact if it calls for it. If I only used it for tires I would switch but I use it for more than that.

2A445324-26BE-421A-94A7-668F96A14BB8.jpeg
0261B275-9525-4135-A65E-A7A545FDFD6B.jpeg

trailer pics

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 114
  • trailer1.jpg
    trailer1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 116
  • trailer3.jpg
    trailer3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 114
Here is my 16x7. I have less than 4,000 in everything including the trailer. 120v Shore plug to 3500 Predator generator. I also have an onboard compressor and plan to run a mini-split in it for HVAC.

Attachments

• IMG-1513.JPG
    IMG-1513.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 93
Back