LF Camber.

By the looks of the spacer block in right front it’s in front hole it’s supposed to be in the rear hole I fought this 6 races till I found out I was in wrong hole wouldn’t turn then snapped loose. Some people love that block but my daughter don’t like it’s matter of preference.
the washers need to change with the addition of the spacer. Call slack for factory front settings with spacer.

there are two factory settings for the washers on the kingpin above and below the spindle, one set up is for no L block spacer and another set up with the L block spacer. Slack sends out he kart with a factory setting. if you add the spacer kit you're supposed to change the washers. i know the adult setting but not any jr setting so id call Slack to confirm what it should be.

You’re freaking joking right. Every weight class & driver is different, so your so called factory settings will never be true when you change cross. Every kart out there has almost even washers when they are built, usually with the extra one/two on the top of the right front and bottom of left front.

You’re freaking joking right. Every weight class & driver is different, so your so called factory settings will never be true when you change cross. Every kart out there has almost even washers when they are built, usually with the extra one/two on the top of the right front and bottom of left front.
Slack factory drivers IMO are THE most helpful people in the business. I have had hour long conversations with nearly all of them and take their advise and bounce ideas off of them. Do you not ask questions and take advice from your chassis manufacturer?
all the factory drivers are on the factory front end settings (where do you think slack got the set up from?). they don't fool with washers weekly. they already did all that when the chassis was in development. the seat placement is the most critical thing. cross is adjusted with the left rear pills. if the numbers aint right the seat placement is wrong .camber is the only adjustment made to the front end.
they are not hidden away in their trailers making adjustments to the chassis they are preparing tires
Slack, and Charger (the only two brands of karts I have purchased in the last 12 years) have come with the spindle washers set to a factory setting. slacks are... left front one thick spacer on top and right is one thick spacer on the bottom. every Slack Pursuit is shipped out this way. it is NOT in the middle.
call Donnie at charger or Nick at slack to verify.

Last edited:
Ok jackie, Nick always mounts our seats because it gives me a headache. He’s scaled our karts before and I’ve personally watched him move the washers on the scales and at the track. I know how the washers are sent out, I’m at Slack weekly. Who are these factory drivers that you’re talking about ? Keister, Brown, Bootes & John ? Are you currently running a Pursuit ?

I also talk to Donnie Nall, Barrett Terry, Cole Storie, Ty England, Andy Murray, FBR racing, Patrick Gilliam, Alex Cunningham, Colin Mize, Bud Wilson, Roy Whaley, Jerry Woersham, Jerry Welch, Tod Miller, Gary Freeze, Mat Chavis. as well aa a host of local hot shots who are regulars in the winners circle.
bobs ain't the only place to get info ya know

Back