liberty gearing

In case you get no proven response and based on photos and video it appears to be real close 1/5 th mile, starting with a 17/62 should be pretty close expecting to have to lower rear gear for race, I think you'll end up on an 18 driver as it appears it makes good momentum and provided your driver runs it 100 %, I'd have a 16 front driver along as well just in case. Hopefully someone with proven experience there will chime in.

Good Luck !!

Predator 375 gear?
Hopefully someone running predator there will chime in, but based on all the other info a 19/61 would be good starting point, If it's pretty much stock and your not looking for over 5000 rpm. I'd have an 18 driver along with me and depending on the time of year a 20 driver as well.

Good Luck !!

thanks racing promotor your suggestions were spot on we had a great time there met alot of nice people and the people that run the track were great and very helpful

thanks racing promotor your suggestions were spot on we had a great time there met alot of nice people and the people that run the track were great and very helpful
Awesome glad it worked out and you had a good experience !! Feel free to contact me anytime not that I have any experience at that track but if your having an issue we can most likely sort it out.

Good Luck !!

Back