Liberty Raceway Park - August 24, 2019 - Local Points/Money Race - Guaranteed Money in Jr 3, Clone 425, and Clone 390

LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK

PRESENTS

LOCAL POINTS/MONEY RACE

August 24, 2019

CLONE 390
GUARANTEED
ENTRY FEE $45
1ST $500
2ND $150
3RD $75

CLONE 425 $$
GUARANTEED
ENTRY FEE $45
1ST $500
2ND $150
3RD $75

Jr 3 $$
GUARANTEED
ENTRY FEE $45
1ST $300
2nd $150
3rd $50

CLONE PRELUDE <> CLONE 375 <> CLONE HEAVY <> CLONE 425 <> CLONE 450 <> SR CLONE (35+) <> SR CHAMP CLONE 425 <> SR CHAMP CLONE 425 $$ <> LIMITED MODIFIED <> JR 1 $$ <> JR 2 $$ <> JR CHAMP $$

Entry Fee $35
1st $300
2nd $150
3rd $75
(14KM)
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

JR 1 POINTS ***JR 2 POINTS *** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS *** TEEN CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
BEGINNER RED PLATE POINTS
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $25

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE ENTRY FEES!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 1:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $10.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.

Registration for our LRP POINTS/MONEY RACE of this weekend is up and running. The registration form can be found on our website www.daytonaofdirt.com. You are welcome to register at any time. If you need parking, you can also contact me by text or call 336-953-2522 or message me on Facebook. We are hoping to have some good racing. We have plenty of talent and good equipment so that should equal to exciting racing!

Today is Wednesday and it’s time to decide if you’re going to race at a track with low gate and entries fees with good paybacks. Liberty Raceway Park prides itself on low entry fees and really good payouts. Saturday is another Local Points & Money Race at LRP which we are hoping you will come and show your expertise. You always put on a good show so come on out and show what you can do! Gates open at 10:00 with practice at 1:00. Registration is open and found at www.daytonaofdirt.com. See you Saturday!

Race Day will be here before you know. I hope you’re all ready. Liberty Raceway will be ready for you and I’m ready to see you put on a good show of the best racing found anywhere. If you haven’t registered, you can still do so at www.daytonaofdirt.com. It doesn’t cost anything but it helps us get your information in our scoring system without error. Registration will close tomorrow (Friday)at 3:00 PM. Gates open at 10:00 Saturday with Practice at 1:00. I will be looking forward to seeing you!

Tommy has already been to the track and back checking out conditions. The rain came but not badly. Tommy said he could actually walk out on the track. Then he watched the local weather. They said they were going outside the box and call the rain through! They are predicting the rain to be north of us. So with all that said, we WILL be running our race at Liberty Raceway Park today with practice being pushed back to 2:00. Come on out and let’s have a good race!

Back