LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK - October 19, 2019 - LRP Local Points/Money race - Guaranteed Money - Jr 3$$, Clone 390$$, Clone 425$$

LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK
PRESENTS
LOCAL POINTS/MONEY RACE


October 19, 2019

CLONE 390
GUARANTEED
ENTRY FEE $45
1ST $500
2ND $150
3RD $75

CLONE 425 $$
GUARANTEED
ENTRY FEE $45
1ST $500
2ND $150
3RD $75

Jr 3 $$
GUARANTEED
ENTRY FEE $45
1ST $300
2nd $150
3rd $50

**************************************************
CLONE PRELUDE <> CLONE 375 <> CLONE HEAVY <> CLONE 425 <> CLONE 450 <> SR CLONE (35+) <> SR CHAMP CLONE 425 <> SR CHAMP CLONE 425 $$ <> JR 1 $$ <> JR 2 $$ <> JR CHAMP $$

Entry Fee $35
1st $300
2nd $150
3rd $75
(14KM)
**************************************************
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM
*************************************
JR 1 POINTS ***JR 2 POINTS *** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS *** TEEN CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
*************************************************
BEGINNER RED PLATE POINTS
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $25

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE ENTRY FEES!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 1:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $10.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.
 
After much deliberation between Tommy and me, we have come up with this decision. Last race we were through racing the complete program at 9:30. With the forecast of that “r” word coming in late Saturday night, we want to play it on the safe side. Therefore, we have decided to start practice at 11:30 with gates opening at 9:30. We feel we can get the whole program in starting early. Please pass the word around to your fellow racers. We thank everyone who plans to come race Saturday and if you will pre-register, I will try to have race monitor going for practice rounds. This is a new idea for me to try for the 2020 season and I want to give it a try before next season starts. You can register online at www.daytonaofdirt.com. Thank you all again and please help us in spreading the word like it’s bad news!
 
We’ve been up all night trying to figure out what this weather is going to do. So, here is our decision. The rain has moved in faster then expected. We feel even with the time advanced time that there is no way we can run the entire event before the rain gets here according to the forecast and the radar they are showing. Therefore, we canceling the race today. I know you have worked hard to get your stuff ready and so have we. We are just as disappointed as you are but we try to run a fair event. So, if you will help spread the word, the race is canceled.
 
Top