Liberty speedway info

krtrcn

I've found the rules regarding the predator motor, but I have found no information about tires for the North Carolina dirt series.
Is this maxxis only or an open tire event.
Thanks

Heres part of the post in the SE section that Tommy put up for the last NCDS race:

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.
Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 1:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow
Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge
For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Can you still buy Firestone tires we use to run blues on the right side and Firestone on the left side and we were. 2 faster than blues all the way around

Can you still buy Firestone tires we use to run blues on the right side and Firestone on the left side and we were. 2 faster than blues all the way around
Firestones aint been around in about 15 yrs or so, and the blues were left side (Maxxis 4.50 and 6.00), and the Firestone were 8.00 rights.

The Firestone tires were yjf tires and were fast for a few races and then they slowed down after that. Sure there are a few people that are still holding on to some Firestone right side tires. Think they stopped making them in 2013 but not exact for sure.

The Firestone tires were yjf tires and were fast for a few races and then they slowed down after that. Sure there are a few people that are still holding on to some Firestone right side tires. Think they stopped making them in 2013 but not exact for sure.
I like running blues on right side and Firestone on left side

Back