light at the end of tunnel....

KC did an open Q&A last night and so far their plan is anything that's missed during our Mandatory Stay At Home Order will be rescheduled to the nearest Friday available. Talk of even pushing races into 2021 to cover them all if it comes to it. Excited to see the UAS out here!!

I read today they now believe Cov-19 . May be airborn just from your breathing and not just droplets . It just keeps getting better .

Cant believe it, but a few area stock car tracks have been given approval to run test and tune sessions, only 4 people to a car, i think like 24 cars only in the pits, no spectators allowed, everyone has to maintain 6 foot of separation...first one in 2 weeks at 180 speedway greenwood ne ...oh and also, $300 per car for 3-4hr sessions...

And now you know some tracks that are not concerned with the safety of their participants
I understand that argument, but I disagree. The tracks are just trying to give people a glimmer of normal again. I think if I had a track, and was cleared from local officials, I would host test dates as well. It would be in sections, maybe even class by class, or team by team. I think the tracks know we are all going nuts and are just trying to help.

At the end of the day, your safety is up to you. We all know the drivers who skimp on their safety gear, in big cars guys skimp out on getting good seats and neck restraints etc. We all know the tracks have rules, and we all know of the guys who would rather have 10K in his safety gear for a 5k racecar, than a new engine or trans.

Boil it all down, most of those teams are probably hanging out together anyway.

Eagle raceway Eagle Ne and their mini eagle kart track have announced similar "controlled test and tune sessions, though theyre only allowing 3 cars/karts in the pits, 3 people per car/karts and 1 3/4 hr sessions for $100 for cars and $80 for karts....

Cant believe it, but a few area stock car tracks have been given approval to run test and tune sessions, only 4 people to a car, i think like 24 cars only in the pits, no spectators allowed, everyone has to maintain 6 foot of separation...first one in 2 weeks at 180 speedway greenwood ne ...oh and also, $300 per car for 3-4hr sessions...
What’s point with out spectators, practice just for big car racers it isn’t going pay the bills . With fresh out breaks in Boston and other places . And lack of real complete knowledge about this virus . It’s better odds in Vegas rolling craps . More to come from this virus it ain’t done by along shot at all . The idiot Como got sick / got his wife sick , now his son is sick . 500-1000 idiots in Cal San Clemente standing elbow to elbow screaming for access to beach . Am I very concerned he’ll yeah my Mother lives in London . My Daughter lives in New York City Manhattan . I have a autistic older brother living with me that’s 65yrs old . Telling him he can’t go out about it may kill you . I got crap loads of things I want to , but I got crap loads living I want also do also .

Back