Light Class Driver - Triton or Rival

Looking to move my wife up from her current Nemesis to a Triton or Rival. She runs the 330 Clone Class typically. Shes 110# so I usually have around 60# of lead to make weight. Of the two chassis (both I already own). Which would you guys recommend setting up for her?

Thanks

Looking to move my wife up from her current Nemesis to a Triton or Rival. She runs the 330 Clone Class typically. Shes 110# so I usually have around 60# of lead to make weight. Of the two chassis (both I already own). Which would you guys recommend setting up for her?

Thanks
Provided they both got the numbers they like,
Flip a coin performance will be all but equal, I'd try her in both and which ever she feels the most confident with , there's your answer.
The rival might have a slight edge when everything else is spot on.
Good Luck !!

Provided they both got the numbers they like,
Flip a coin performance will be all but equal, I'd try her in both and which ever she feels the most confident with , there's your answer.
The rival might have a slight edge when everything else is spot on.
Good Luck !!

Thank you, I was leaning towards the rival. I would love to set them both up for her to test but it is a lot of work to set up due to the seat swap and added weights. They are already set for me so I hate to swap them up just for testing only. Im just going to setup the rival for now and see how she feels on it. Ive always been told the Triton was so easy to hit the tires on I didnt know if it was "that" much easier than the rival that it would be a decision maker.

Thank you, I was leaning towards the rival. I would love to set them both up for her to test but it is a lot of work to set up due to the seat swap and added weights. They are already set for me so I hate to swap them up just for testing only. Im just going to setup the rival for now and see how she feels on it. Ive always been told the Triton was so easy to hit the tires on I didnt know if it was "that" much easier than the rival that it would be a decision maker.
There's no such thing as EASY to hit the tires just right, might be little broader open window , BUT it's not easy !!

Back