Lincoln gearing close to trailways

Whats every one run starting wise clone 360 gearing and champ 410
I've done some searching from BAPS 19/64 was real good on Animal Xheavy last time there, So based on that I'd start Champ with 19/64 and clone with 20/61, I'd want front drivers from 18 thru 22 along and rear gears from 54 to 66. Remember on that big of a track it's ok if your peak rpms are a little lower than normal.

Heads up as posted it will not be same as trailways and just because it's bigger driver you CANNOT figure the same ratio, Plus you want to start little low if anything, you do not want to start chancing being gear bound in practice pull 2 teeth for qualifying and turn same rpms over turning it again, pull more rear for feature and still be off, plus even if you hit it perfect for time trails, you'll pull teeth to race to account for the draft.

I've done some searching from BAPS 19/64 was real good on Animal Xheavy last time there, So based on that I'd start Champ with 19/64 and clone with 20/61, I'd want front drivers from 18 thru 22 along and rear gears from 54 to 66. Remember on that big of a track it's ok if your peak rpms are a little lower than normal.
When was last time u are referring to? 2019 at BAPS?

Well the only thing correct here is it's not gear bound, clone 380 now early is like 18/61

Back