Liquid cooled ARC Comers >>SOLD<<

I have 2 ARC liquid cooled Comer piston ports (Yami clones) with radiators. One new in the box, one been on the shelf since new. One has axle mounted water pump, one has the pump mounted to the engine. $750 for the pair plus shipping. Photos upon request for serious consideration only.

I have 2 ARC liquid cooled Comer piston ports (Yami clones) with radiators. One new in the box, one been on the shelf since new. One has axle mounted water pump, one has the pump mounted to the engine. $750 for the pair plus shipping. Photos upon request for serious consideration only.
May I have photos sent to 217 871 4452 my cell...Rick

I get the ARC part and have tried them, but can you explain the Comer part? To my knoeledge ARC is not related to Comer. Am I missing something?

Rainman, they are ARC Comers....as per WKA rulebook. Grand Products liquidated these and some air cooled 100cc PP engines a while back. I bought 2 of the air cooled ones at the same time. Was a steal of a deal, because nobody was running them, but I foolishly sold them off. :) They have a nice kangaroo logo on them, IIRC.

Rainman, they are ARC Comers....as per WKA rulebook. Grand Products liquidated these and some air cooled 100cc PP engines a while back. I bought 2 of the air cooled ones at the same time. Was a steal of a deal, because nobody was running them, but I foolishly sold them off. :) They have a nice kangaroo logo on them, IIRC.
ARC? Are you sure you don't mean PRD? And even PRDs PP engines were not from Comer as far as I know. Comer is from Italy. Maybe you meant Comet Kart Sales?

I just don't get the Comer part since Comer is from Italy and I have done somecwork for Comer dealers in Europe. To my knowledge the ARC was a spec engine in Australia but was just called ARC, never seen them called ARC Comer.

Back