LO 206 engine? Dirt tracks?

The LO 206 is by far the cheapest racing there is. IF you plan on racing more than 1 year. And it does put the winning advantage on Setup, tires, driver ability. Not on buying illegal parts to gain an advantage.
Predator class, if you don't cheat, you don't win.

I totally agree with you. No one looks at long term with these engines. All most of these guys look at is initial investment. Rebuilds and backup engines seem to always be an after thought. But the 206 solved that issue unless you have a catastrophic failure that you had no time to catch

I would love to see a head to head of a predator and a 206 just to see which is faster and which will live longer. My money is on the 206.

LOL you mean when we were buying pallets full of stock clones and hand picking stock parts ? no we wasnt, thats my story and im sticking to it
Never said, or implied, that you did. It has become the norm with clones today, however, and they are fully blueprinted race engines, NOT $99 out of the box HF engines any longer.

The LO 206 is by far the cheapest racing there is. IF you plan on racing more than 1 year. And it does put the winning advantage on Setup, tires, driver ability. Not on buying illegal parts to gain an advantage.
Predator class, if you don't cheat, you don't win.
The Box Stock Stock Project sealed motor, cost is quite less expensive than the LO206. Might need to check this out.

Never said, or implied, that you did. It has become the norm with clones today, however, and they are fully blueprinted race engines, NOT $99 out of the box HF engines any longer.
Well we were buying pallets full in the beginning, even then we had more than 99.00 in them

Back